Frequently Asked Questions
The Art Card is a discount ticket program for anyone 18+ who has participated in the creation/production of, or the acting in, theatre in Phoenix within the last year. Anyone under 18 qualifies for a Student Rush ticket at the same price.
If I qualify, how do I get an Art Card?
- Anyone attending our General Auditions will receive an Art Card at Auditions starting March/April 2019.
- Alumni actors who have been on our stage in the last year, please email Robert Kolby Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Art Card.
- Bring a recent playbill/program to The Phoenix Theatre Company Box Office between 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Our Will Call Associate will gather your information in exchange for an Art Card valid for the current season. Please note that if you wait until 90 minutes or less before the performance you wish to see, we may not be able to accommodate you. Please request your Art Card before the performance you are attending if at all possible.
How do I renew my Art Card?
- Art Cards must be renewed each season. You may use your Art Card from the most recent previous season and a valid photo I.D. to exchange for your new one. Art Cards from seasons past than last season do not qualify. The names/pictures from your Art Card and photo I.D. must match.
- You may also bring a valid photo I.D. and a recent playbill/program to renew your Art Card.
- Visit The Phoenix Theatre Company Box Office between 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Please note that if you wait until 90 minutes or less before the performance you wish to see, we may not be able to accommodate you. Please request your Art Card before the performance you are attending if at all possible.
Art Card Guidelines and Rules of Use
- You can purchase two tickets at $15 each with your Art Card and valid I.D. for any production from The Phoenix Theatre Company. Productions on our stages that are not produced by The Phoenix Theatre Company are not eligible. (i.e. Nearly Naked, A/C Theatre, Almost Famous, Scorpius Dance, etc.).
- Tickets are non-transferable. The tickets must be for the Art Card holder and a guest, and the I.D. must match the name on the Art Card.
- Please check open availability for the production you wish to see on our website. Please do not call the Box Office to ask about availability, as they will redirect you to the website.
- Tickets are available 90 minutes before curtain. Seats cannot be selected in advance and will be assigned based on availability. The Box Office associate will do their best to accommodate your needs, but please do not request to choose your own seats.
- You cannot use your Art Card for a show in which you are cast.
- Out of state residents do not qualify for an Art Card unless approved in advance.
- Please contact Robert Kolby Harper at email@example.com or at 602.889.6321 if you have any questions.
The Phoenix Theatre Company reserves the right to deny the issue or use of an Art Card to anyone at any time during the season. This is offered as a courtesy to our theatre community, and we appreciate your understanding and adherence to the Art Card guidelines.