Part time, evenings and weekends
Reports to: Front of House Services Manager
Work within the Theatre’s exciting food and beverage department as we provide our patrons with an outstanding dining experience, from appetizers to cocktails.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare bar and lounge area
- Engage patrons regarding the ArtBar + Bistro menu as well as current and upcoming productions on campus
- Provide food and drink recommendations
- Take and serve orders, both food and beverage
- Prepare alcohol and non-alcohol beverages
- Use point-of-sale system for order entries, tracking and billing
- Stock bar inventory and supplies
- Complete side work
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and trainings
- Arizona Food Handler’s certification
- Arizona Title IV training certification
- Previous bartending service, including experience using point-of-sale systems
- Familiarity with mixology and standard cocktails
- Comfortable in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to work collaboratively with food and beverage team members
- Theatre knowledge preferred but not mandatory
You will be part of an organization that believes art has the power to inspire hope and understanding, and build community. AND you get free tickets to our productions!
Please email your resume to Holly Weaver, Front of House Services Manager, at email@example.com. No walk-ins or phone calls please. Application deadline: Open until filled. The Phoenix Theatre Company is an equal opportunity employer.