$10 - $12/hour DOE + commission
Part time, 25 to 50 hours per month, mainly evenings and weekends
Reports to: Director of Audience Development
Let your passion for people and the performing arts and shine! This part-time outbound calling position focuses on renewing current and lapsed season ticket buyers, acquiring new season ticket buyers, and soliciting donations during specific fundraising campaigns.
Essential Duties & responsibilities
- Make outbound sales calls to former and current patrons of The Phoenix Theatre Company
- Explain The Phoenix Theatre Company's season ticket and donor benefits
- Recommend and upsell expanded season ticket packages while delivering outstanding service
- A love of theatre arts
- Prior experience with outbound calling preferred
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to create rapport
- Proven sales or fundraising track record
- Positive, outgoing and friendly personality
- Ability to work independently and maintain attention to detail
This job offers the opportunity to cultivate a love of theatre arts in dedicated patrons, casual theatre-goers, and the next generation of audiences. You will be part of an organization that believes art has the power to inspire hope and understanding, and build community. AND you get free tickets to our productions!
Please email your resume, including all relevant phone sales experience, to Jennifer Pettit, Director of Audience Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-ins please. Application deadline: Open until filled. The Phoenix Theatre Company is an equal opportunity employer.