Fixed salary: $500 per week (based on experience)
Seasonal: May 13th to August 2nd (Week off July 1st to 5th)
Reports to: Assistant Camp Director, Camp Director
We are looking for an organized and passionate Summer Camp Coordinator to join our team!
The Summer Camp Coordinator manages camper registrations, creates and supervises all class rosters and works one-on-one with families throughout the summer to answer questions and ensure a fantastic experience.
Essential Duties & responsibilities
- Maintain all student registration information
- Keep rosters up to date and teachers informed
- Answer questions, return phone calls and emails from parents
- Manage front of house for Friday performances
- Able to commit May 13th to August 2nd
- At least two years of Tessitura experience
- At least three years of customer service experience
- High proficiency in Excel
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Must be 18 or older
- Previous experience working with children
Please send a resume, three references, and cover letter to our Camp Director, Hanna Spence-Schehr at email@example.com. Deadline to apply is April 1st by 5PM.
The Phoenix Theatre Company is an equal opportunity employer.