Summer Camp Counselor
Fixed Weekly Stipend: $100
Seasonal Apprenticeship from June 3rd to August 2nd (Week off July 1st to 5th)
Reports to: Camp Counselor Manager, Assistant Camp Director, Camp Director
We are excited about another fun-filled summer, and are currently seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals for Camp Counselor positions. We have limited space for counselors and these positions are very popular, so we encourage you to apply early!
Essential Duties & responsibilities
- Assisting Teachers in Classrooms
- Leading Games
- Participating in all class activities as a leader
- Must be 16 years old
- Reliable Transportation
- Responsible, On-Time, Outgoing
- Able to commit to four weeks or more of the eight weeks camp is offered
- Previous experience working with children and in a team environment
- Previous theatre, music or dance experience is encouraged
Please see the resources section below to download the counselor application and mail/email to our Camp Director, Hanna Spence-Schehr. All applications are due April 1st by 5PM.
The Phoenix Theatre Company
Attn: Hanna Spence-Schehr
1825 North Central Avenue
Phoenix Arizona 85004
The Phoenix Theatre Company is an equal opportunity employer.