The safety of our staff and our community supporters is our top priority. Please observe our COVID procedures outlined below and during registration.
Required Protocol for Applause! Gala 2021
- In order to create the safest environment possible for our guests at the event, we must insist all RSVP's go through our digital platform, so that we can ensure "contactless" registration. Click here to RSVP online and thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Alyssa Still, Development Manager, at (602) 889-6309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All staff and attendees will be required to wear a mask at all times during the Applause! Gala. Masks may only be taken off while eating or drinking.
- Upon arrival all attendees must submit to a mandatory temperature check. Attendees with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter the space. Marisa Butler, Director of Development, will reach out to explain next steps.
- Numerous hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the property. Attendees will be reminded to wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds through signage in restrooms.
- Everyone must maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone not in their party during the Applause! Gala.
- If any member of a party is feeling sick we require that person to stay home. Symptoms of COVID-19 infection include headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, diarrhea, congestion or running nose, and/or a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
If you have any questions, contact Marisa Butler, Director of Development, at email@example.com or call 602-889-5288.
PATRON ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND COVID-19/COMMUNICABLECOVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. It is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. While rules, guidance, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist. The Phoenix Theatre Company, despite its reasonable efforts to follow applicable guidelines, cannot completely mitigate the transfer of communicable diseases like COVID-19. Attending at The Phoenix Theatre Company includes possible exposure to COVID-19, and any resulting illness or injury from it. By attending , each guest assumes the risk of personal injury, medical treatment, illness, and/or death that may result. Furthermore, everyone who attends a performance releases and waives The , and all officers, directors, agents, employees, and representatives of these institutions from any and all liability, causes of action, claims, damages, or other costs arising out of any exposure to or illness or injury from a communicable disease, including COVID-19, which may result from having