How we're keeping you safe
- All staff, actors, and crew will take a temperature check upon beginning work each day and will not be permitted to work if their temperature is 100.4 or higher.
- All staff will be required to wear a mask while on duty, and will maintain a minimum of a six-foot distance between patrons and coworkers during their shift.
- All staff are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds after coming in contact with contaminated surfaces, at a minimum of once every 60 minutes.
- High contact surfaces will be regularly disinfected with an EPA or NEA regulated disinfectant. All ticketing will be done electronically with no-touch scanning.
- Paths and walkways will be designated as one-way to reduce foot traffic congestions and allow the required six-foot social distance.
View our comprehensive Reopening Plan complete with our COVID strategies to create a safe environment by downloading the PDF below.