What we ask from our Patrons:
- The Phoenix Theatre Company is contractually obligated by the actors union to mandate that all patrons wear masks while walking to and from seats regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. Masks may be removed while seated. In light of the new (May 13, 2021) updates by the CDC that vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a mask, we have reached out to the actors union to determine if they will continue to require masks. We will keep you apprised of any updates as we receive information.
- All face masks (whether disposable or reusable) must:
Be made with at least two layers of breathable material
Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the patron to remain hands-free
At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings. Face shields may be used in addition to but not in replacement of an acceptable face mask.
- Upon arrival all patrons must submit to a mandatory temperature check. Patrons with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter the space. Their tickets will be refunded in full and all options to view the performance will be explained.
- Numerous hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the property. Patrons will be reminded to wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds through signage in restrooms.
- Everyone must maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone not in their party during the entire visit.
- If any member of a party is feeling sick we require that person to stay home—their ticket can be exchanged or fully refunded. Symptoms of COVID-19 infection include headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, diarrhea, congestion or running nose, and/or a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- We have made changes to our refund policy in order to support you better. Please let us know if signs of illness or other health issues prevent you from attending your performance.
- No outside food or drinks including alcohol.
How our staff are keeping you safe:
- All staff, actors, and crew will take a temperature check upon beginning work each day and will not be permitted to work if their temperature is 100.4 or higher.
- All staff will be required to wear a mask while on duty, and will maintain a minimum of a six-foot distance between patrons and coworkers during their shift.
- All staff are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds after coming in contact with contaminated surfaces, at a minimum of once every 60 minutes.
- High contact surfaces will be regularly disinfected with an EPA or NEA regulated disinfectant. All ticketing will be done electronically with no-touch scanning.
- Paths and walkways will be designated as one-way to reduce foot traffic congestions and allow the required six-foot social distance.
View our comprehensive Reopening Plan complete with our COVID strategies to create a safe environment by downloading the PDF below.