What we ask from our Patrons:
Updated As of 09/13/2021
An FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine is widely available and accessible, and decisions about whether to attend indoor performances is a matter of personal choice, to be determined on an individual basis. Our COVID-19 policies are consistent with our mission to be a forum where individuals of all walks of life and different belief systems can gather live and in person. The arts is where anyone can go and be welcomed. We encourage everyone who is able to receive a COVID-19 vaccine to do so to protect themselves and their communities.
We strongly encourage all patrons (regardless of vaccination status) to wear a well-fitting mask over their nose and mouth while inside the building.
Masking has allowed us to be open to the public while keeping our patrons, volunteers, and staff safe. If you forget your mask when attending, not to worry, we are happy to provide you with one.
Patrons will undergo a temperature check upon entry. A temperature of 100.4 or below is required to enter the premises. Patrons should not visit the Theatre if they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, tested positive for Covid-19 themselves, or are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Symptoms of COVID-19 infection include headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, diarrhea, congestion or running nose, and/or a temperature of 100.4 or higher. If any member of a party is feeling sick we require that person to stay home—their ticket can be exchanged or fully refunded.
Even with all the safety and sanitation protocols, you may still not feel comfortable attending one of our performances during these uncertain times. The value of your tickets can remain on your account to be used at a later date or consider converting your funds to a tax-deductible donation to help our programs.
How our staff are keeping you safe:
- Hand sanitizer stations are deployed throughout our facilities
- We regularly clean and sanitize high touch areas
- Temperature checks are mandatory for all guests and staff, and a temperature of 100.4 or below is required to enter the premises
- We offer contactless ticketing and program options
- In our bistro we offer digital menus
- Our Front of House and Food and Beverage teams wear masks
- Our Front of House and Food and Beverage teams are vaccinated
- Displayed signs in all restrooms and eating areas to encourage frequent hand washing and proper cough/sneeze containment
- Our spaces have the highest level of air filtration available throughout the buildings