Wondering what you can do to support justice for BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color)?
We have put together a list of resources that support our collective goal to dismantle systemic racism (in the arts and beyond). This list is forever growing! Check back or reach out with your own suggestions by messaging our Facebook page.
- ACLU Racial Justice.
- Anti-racism resources.
- The People's Institute for Survival and Beyond.
- Race Forward.
- 75 things white people can do for racial justice.
- How To Be An Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
- So You Want To Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- We Are Not Yet Equal by Carol Anderson with Tonya Bolden
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
- Code Switch, "A Decade Of Watching Black People Die."
- Still Processing, "Kaepernick."
- The Daily, "The Systems That Protect The Police."
- Pod Save The People, "No In Between (Ibram X. Kendi)."