Check back in February 2015 for more information about this summer's offerings.
We are thrilled to be offering new Winter Musical Theatre Workshops to keep the fun of theatre going throughout the school year.
Click here for more information about this new program.
Now seeking enthusiastic volunteer apprentices for Camp Counselor positions!
Some of the activities of a Camp Counselor include:
- Assist the Lead Teaching Artist with games and activities for youth in different age groups including ages 4-6, 6-8, 8-10 and 11-16
- Travel from each activity throughout the day with campers and participate in group exercises
- Take the lead on camp warm-up activities
- Assist the Camp Director with arts and craft and other activities
- Assist with the Showcase each Friday of camp where the campers have a performance for family and friends.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of a Camp Counselor:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Reliable, on-time, willingness to commit to a full week-long camp minimum (We prefer counselors that are available to work 4 weeks or more of the 8 weeks that camp is offered.) The daily requirement is Mon-Fri 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Previous experience working with children and in a team environment
- Previous theatre, music, or dance experience a plus
- Great attitude and willingness to work in a team environment a must!
Camp counselors will be provided a weekly stipend. Click here to apply. Application deadline March 1, 2015.